Win this MiaDonna® 14K Gold Pendant Necklace this Valentine’s Day!
Are you feeling Lucky? Good, then you’re in the right place! We are giving away this 14k gold pendant necklace for Valentine’s Day. Simply comment on this post and you are entered to Win. Yes, all you need to do is comment on this post and you are entered to win this 1.25 carat, Hearts and Arrows cut, Round Brilliant Diamond Hybrid® Basket Pendant with matching 14K eco-friendly white gold 18″ rope chain.
Winner will be chosen February 11th, 2013 and will be contacted via the email address used to enter. Winner must respond no later than February 12th, 2013 to guarantee item shipped in time for Valentine’s Day delivery. This 1.25ct, 14k gold MiaDonna® Pendant is valued at $609.00. Please see the Giveaway entry rules further details. Thank you for supporting MiaDonna® and we wish you the best of luck and a very Happy Valentine’s Day!!
MiaDonna® official Giveaway Rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Enter online by commenting on this blog post in our comments section or on our giveaway post on FaceBook. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PST on February 10TH, 2012. Only one entry per person or email address.
2. This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C. as well as all our international friends who can receive packages from Fed Ex, 18 years of age and older, Giveaway not valid to any MiaDonna® or Greener Diamond personnel. Entrants are responsible for all duties, shipping fee’s and taxes.
3. One winner will be selected at random by MiaDonna® from all eligible entrants on or about February 11th, 2013. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email on or about February 11th, 2013. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Enter to win a 1.25ct Round cut Diamond Hybrid® Pendant Necklace as described above. Changes in actually product shipped to customer may occur due to availability of styles, stones and unforeseen circumstances. MiaDonna® is not responsible or obligated in any way to guarantee the exact product be delivered to the winner. In the event that the exact product described is not available, a comparable product will be chosen by MiaDonna®.
5. No transfers, substitutions in prizes or cash will be allowed. Winner is responsible for paying shipping. Payment for shipping must be completed same day as notification to guarantee shipment dates.
6. The winner must comply with all instructions in the prize notification email, including a written statement in your response releasing liability to publicity, and respond within 3 days of the date on the prize notification email; otherwise prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. By entering and/or by accepting a prize, you agree to be bound by these rules and to release Sponsor from any and all liability arising out of your participation in this Giveaway with respect to the awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize.
7. Liability for any applicable taxes (domestic or international) will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service. All expenses not specifically provided for by Sponsor in these rules are the sole responsibility of the winner including but not limited to shipping.
8. Entries that are lost, late, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this Giveaway or disqualify any entry in the event of technical impairment by computer virus or otherwise. In the event of early termination, Sponsor will randomly select winners from all eligible entries received at time of termination. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. This Giveaway is subject to federal, state and local laws with venue in Washington County in the State of Oregon. By entering, you agree to be bound by these rules and you give your express permission to be contacted by Sponsors by e-mail and/or mail.
on Monday, February 4, 2013
Are you going to propose on Valentine’s Day? Here’s what NOT to do.
It’s easy to get caught up in the moment as Valentine’s day quickly approaches. But before you get carried away, make sure you are using your head a little more than your heart when it comes to proposing to the love of your life on the day of love. Here are some ways to avoid popping the question. You’ll thank us for this later.
1. Do NOT put the ring in her drink or food
It may seem like a cute idea, and you may even think you can point it out to her before she takes a big bite or gulp and literally consume your precious diamond ring. But don’t trust your reflexes. There have been girls who have either swallowed or broken teeth on diamond rings they didn’t realize were in their food. Nothing is romantic about having to get your stomach pumped (or WORSE) on the day you ask her to be your wife. Just see how it turned out for this couple. He hid it in her Wendy’s Frosty. Bad move.
2. Don’t Propose to HIM in an Extreme Way
It’s one thing to be confident enough to propose to your man rather than waiting for him to take the plunge. But it’s another thing entirely to do it in a CRAZY, flashy way that could embarrass him in a large setting. According to an article in The Guardian, a woman planned her proposal on Valentine’s Day and it went HORRIBLY wrong. She stripped down to her lingerie and hid inside of a big, hallow cake that was wheeled out to the middle of a full restaurant. She popped out with tons of confetti and proposed to her man right then and there. His response? He got up without saying a word and left. Talk about an awkward moment when you have to be wheeled out of the restaurant, in your underwear, standing in a cake… ouch.
3. Don’t Be Unsure About Her Answer
If you’re not sure whether or not your lady love will say “YES!” to a proposal at this moment in time, proposing on Valentine’s Day may not be the best option for you. It’s possible to feel out a potential partner’s feelings on marriage (and especially marriage to you) without giving away the details of when or how a proposal will go down. If you propose without an inkling of whether or not she wants to spend her life with you, you may be in for a very disappoint holiday. Plus, she may feel like the proposal is more forced than organic and that you’re just doing it because it’s Valentine’s Day. Make sure you take the necessary steps before proposing on Valentine’s Day so the moment will be enjoyed by both of you. Article by Nikki @ engagement101.com
on Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Bye Bye Tangerine Tango, Emerald Green is taking over for 2013; and it looks like emerald gemstones are going to follow the 2013 color trend right into your engagement ring.
You know what else is HOT? Actress Halle Berry… Maybe Halle Berry knew what was hot before 2013 but her personal engagement ring holds an emerald gemstone center stone. Do you like Halle’s Wedding Ring? Contact us and we will custom design you your very own!
Don’t expect this color to only be seen moving into engagement rings. We are seeing emerald green popping up in the fashion industry as well. The color is being incorporated into both accenting and full pieces. Many of the big celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Heidi Klum, Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Biel are sporting the Emerald Green color as the do their appearances and spend the night out on the town.
Even beyond the luxury and fashion industries Emerald Green will be moving into all sorts of markets like home furnishings and decor, paint color and even make up.
What about weddings? I mean we’re incorporating Emerald Green into the engagement rings right? Oh yeah, You’ll find Emerald Green making its way into the wedding itself as well.
Maybe we’re biased but if you really want to pop it off this year a pair of emerald green studs would catch the eye of every fashion connoisseur and jewelry lover alike; not to mention set off any outfit with 2013’s hottest color. We also offer the option to have any Engagement Ring or Wedding Ring offered at MiaDonna.com to be set with your choice of Gemstone, Diamond Hybrid® or Man Made Diamond. So if you’re feeling this emerald green in 2013 and are ready to get some new bling we have many of the newest styles to choose from and can always just create the custom ring of your dreams if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for.
on Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Welcome to the world Porter Adigen Lawrence McDonough
Many of you may know our wonderful Operations Manager Nichole McDonough. You may have spoken with Nichole about your custom ring or even on our Facebook page a few times. Nichole is an absolutely lovely person and recently decided to grow her own family. All of us here at MiaDonna® have spent the last 9 months watching, laughing and learning with Nichole as she took on the amazing task of growing Porter. We are over the moon at the edition of Nichole’s new baby boy, who was born December 22nd, 2012 at 2:45am. He weighed 8lbs and was 20.5 inches long.
We want to send a HUGE congratulations to Nichole and new Daddy RJ. You did a magnificent job and we think Porter is just a beautiful little man. We miss your smiles and positive spirit. Enjoy your time getting to know your son and we cant wait to see you back here at MiaDonna® soon!
Here are a few pics of Momma, Daddy and baby Porter. And YES!, that’s a MiaDonna® ring on little mans toes… So cute!!
Photo credit: Images by Anna. http://www.imagesbyanna.net/
on Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Alexandrite Gemstone Engagement Rings
Alexandrite is one of the most magical gemstones there is, changing its colors like a chameleon. The Alexandrite gemstone will appear a greenish blue in sunlight and change its color to a reddish purple in incandescent light. Alexandrite is also the birthstone for June.
(This is the same Alexandrite gemstone ring photographed in different light a different angles)
MiaDonna Lab Created Gemstones are identical to natural gemstones in every single way minus any mining, conflict and impurities within the stone. Our Gemstones are offered in the finest color, hue and only come in the highest grade cuts available. Every engagement ring at Miadonna.com can accommodate your choice of Gemstone from Alexandrite, Emeralds, Rubies or Sapphires. Have a look at our full line of lab created gemstones and add a little color to the ring of your dreams today.
on Thursday, January 10, 2013
The new edition of Engagement101 magazine features designs by MiaDonna®.
MiaDonna® designs were featured in the Classic, Matching sets and The Stone ring categories. Some of the other great designers featured in the Editorial Credits were ArtCarved, Hearts on Fire, Gabriel & Co., Mark Schnieder, Tacori, Sylvie Collection, Novell, Ritani, Simon G and many more.
Here are a few of the Classic Ring designs featured.
A classic engagement ring is perfect for those who admire sophisticated, timeless beauty that will last forever.
Here are a few of the Matching Ring Sets featured.
Matching Ring Sets feature ring and wedding band designs the truly compliment each other perfectly.
Here are a few of the Fancy Rings featured.
Fancy Rings are perfect for those looking for something a little different, both in design and stone shape.
Visit Engagement101 on line to learn more and get your latest issue.
on Friday, December 7, 2012
Due to deadline constraints surrounding the launch of the newly re-vamped MiaDonna.com website, Anna-Mieke was not able to attend the awards ceremony in New Zealand. However, she was excited to send Felicity Morgan, on her behalf, to represent herself as well as MiaDonna® and The Greener Diamond; to share how thrilled she was to be nominated for this fantastic award along with the other inspiring woman in the running. Felicity reported back that it was an evening filled with inspirational women, great conversation, lovely music and she was proud to represent Anna-Mieke, who was very deserving of this award.
We wanted to send our congrats to Diana Stil, the winner of the NEXT Magazine Woman of the Year… Diana is the Director of Nikau Contractors and is a leader in the demolition industry. She is known for her heartfelt approach, focus on safety, and pledge to challenge the way women are viewed in the male-dominated arena. Based in Christchurch since the February quake, Stil’s company, which has a projected turnover of $30 million in 2013, has done extensive unbilled work in the city. With great respect for victims, Stil instigated a ritual of karakia (prayer) on worksites.
Here is a little look into the evening’s festivities…
on Friday, November 30, 2012